Sunday, September 25, 2005

"Head Cowboy in Charge"


Hello everybody, and welcome to my blog. I've survived the elections of 2000 and 2004, and I've come out with hundreds of friends and compadres who are like-minded conservatives. I'm am a devout Republican who believes in Capitalism, Individualism, a free-market society, and personal responsibility!

Please feel free to post here, reply here, or submit comments/articles to support your views. No name-calling will be allowed, as I believe dissent can be and should be respectful and knowledgeable, backed with statistics, not opinions. However, opinions are also welcome, but remember again, please don't resort to name-calling, as you will be ignored.

God Bless the USA, God Bless our men & women in the miliary, and God Bless George W. Bush! The "Head Cowboy In Charge" of the world!

MsUnderestimated

1 Comments:

Blogger Retired Fireman said...

Hey there. Like your blog. Would like to invite you to view mine. It's "My Political Soapbox". There is a link to it in the "Stop The ACLU Blogburt" part of you site. I think you'll find several things very interesting...including my article on "The Madness of Queen Sheehan".

Anyway...welcome to the blogging world and I look forward to visiting your site more.

October 04, 2005 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home