Monday, January 02, 2006

The Honor Was All Mine, Jay

This actually surprised me. I had no idea that what started out as an outlet for passionate political and social ideas would turn into something like this. I found the more and more I blogged, the more passionate I became. I only started in September of 2005, and right now I'm currently in talks with Real Teen & Kender about an Online Conservative Radio Station, "WAR - Wide Awakes Radio"
I'm not just saying this because he nominated me as one of the best "Best New Blogs of 2005," but Jay at Stop the ACLU is really to be credited for getting me so passionate and active in blogging. So, Jay, my hat is off to you! The first person, however, to influence me and really make me want to start blogging was Ian at PoliticalTeen. His aggressive and up-to-the-minute video blogging is really trail-blazing, and I'm sure there will be others to follow - but none like him. (And to think a teenager could have such influence over a 40-something woman? NO, NOT THAT KIND! HA!)
I've made some VERY good friends (in addition to those listed above) over this time period, including but not limited to Gribbit (who is the creative brains behind building my blog), RealTeen, Lori Byrd at PoliPundit, and just recently Amy Proctor and Scott Fuller. I'm looking forward to a cooperative working relationship with ALL of you, as we've really got our work cut out for us in '06, and more importantly '08. We MUST stop the Hildabeast!
Happy Blogging to everyone, and HAPPY NEW YEAR, my new friends!
Ms. U

2 Comments:

Blogger Thespis said...

Congratulations on your wonderful site, and your selection by Stop The ACLU!

Your site is wonderful!

Please take the opportunity to look over Thespis Journal.

Best wishes from all the folks at the Thespis Journal.

BRAVA!!

Mark Manley

January 02, 2006 10:26 PM  
Blogger MsUnderestimated said...

Thank you, Mark! Your site is ALSO teriffic! I'm going to put you in my 'Favorite Links' section!

Ms. U

January 03, 2006 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home