Saturday, January 07, 2006

He Deserves To Be Impeached

Calm down, calm down, you leftie libs out there. Don't get your thongs in a bunch... No, I'm not talking about your favorite target, George W. Bush - I'm talking about Judge Edward Cashman in Vermont.
Apparently Judge Cashman cares not about the letter of the law; he supposedly has found a distorted way to proclaim he's found some kind of delusional conversion to morality. By what means you might ask? He no longer believes in punishment - only in rehabilitation.
Judge Cashman was the presiding judge over the trial of Mark Hulett, 34, of Williston, VT. Hulett is an admitted child sex offender, whose victim was 7 years old when he first starting raping her, and did so repeatedly over and over for the next 4 years.
Cashman feels if Hulett is "subjected" to an extended stay at the Gray Bar Motel, he might miss his opportunity at redemption, salvation, and rehabilitation from his deranged perversion of having sex with children. "The one message I want to get through is that anger doesn't solve anything. It just corrodes your soul," Cashman told a packed Burlington courtroom made up mostly of people related to the victim.
So, in his infinite *cough, cough* wisdom, he sentences Hulett to a horrid SIXTY DAYS IN JAIL! Thereby, after the 60 days, Hulett will be allowed to get out and go to the rehabilitation he deserves, in Cashman's mind (never mind the research and studies that show he is likely to commit this crime again).
How many more Jessica Lunsfords, Polly Klaases, Dylan and Shasta Groenes do we have to have to sacrifice before we wake up? We know we can search and find out who and where they are, but that is conditional on the fact that they register when and where they're supposed to. Do we really want to leave this all up to the honor system of pedophiles? Hell, no! But Judge Cashman is obviously willing to take that chance.
Folks, can you even dig into the deepest, darkest reaches of your psyche and see the demented soul that would seek out a 7-year-old girl and have sex with her? Not only that, but continue to do so until she is more than 10 years old? This, my friend, is a sick, twisted pervert, and should never see the light of day.
Forensic psychologists will tell you there are two types of personalities that you CANNOT change; an asocial sociopath (Jeffrey Dahmer, et al), and a pedophile. It is just something they are; there is no hope for either of them. These are not lifestyles, life choices, or phases - it is just who these people are. No amount of psychological intervention will stop their behavior. Some even think that castrating the bastards will stop it, yet that is unfortunately not true (although it's a pleasant thought to have). For these degenerates, the mind is the most powerful sex object. If they don't have a functioning organ, it doesn't matter. They can still molest, in their minds, and use other things to violate their victims. The pleasure they derive is in the receptors in their brains. They are all about victimization, and even if they can't "achieve" physical "success," they can achieve it by other means.
Although I'm not a clinical psychologist, I unfortunately have some first-hand experience about this crime. In my opinion, the only thing that would/could curb these demons' urges is effeminization - the injection of female hormones to inhibit the testosterone that drives the male urge for dominance and control.
Want to send me the hate male for man-bashing? Go ahead... make my day. I've got a 2-hour story to tell you. And it ain't pretty. Hey...at least I'm alive. The degenerate I put in prison is doing 55 years, but I was sentenced to life; a lifetime of memories of what happened that night.
I was in my 20s and mostly able to cope with what happened to me. But a 7-year-old girl??? All I want is five minutes with this jackass in a room, and THIS time I'M the one with the weapon!
Also at Stop the ACLU.

6 Comments:

Blogger M. Sheldon said...

Unfortunately, dear he'd only be one of a long line of judges that apparently get their rocks off hearing these stories of molestation. Why else would they continue to allow this to happen?

January 07, 2006 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RUTH, I'D LOVE TO BE IN THAT ROOM WITH YOU AND YOUR WEAPON, I'D HOLD THE SUCKER DOWN SO AS YOU COULD AIM THAT WEAPON JUST WHERE YOU WANTED BEFORE FIRING.

COACH

January 07, 2006 6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The puritans had it right in some regard. When they tarred and feathered someone, the entire village took part. I, for one, would truly enjoy taking a crack at one of these pieces of human garbage. They should get the death penalty. I've heard it said that if we give them the death penalty, then they will kill their victims. I say : death penalty if you molest a child. Being chained up in the sewer to be eaten by rats if you kill a child after you molest him.

January 07, 2006 9:18 PM  
Blogger MsUnderestimated said...

Thanks to all of you for your support. Let's keep our heads up and get ready for '06 and '08! We're in this fight together.

Ms. U

January 08, 2006 1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am a 29 year old mom of five children. I have been fighting to protect my daughter whom is now 5 years of age. I have been trying to protect her from her father whom she has said has sexually abused her. Judge Edward Cashman has done the unspeakable... Instead of asking for a Forensic evaluation on her father or even requiring any limitations of his contact with her...He decides I am the problem and takes her custody away from me and gives it to her father!!! The one who has did things to her that are criminal and unforgivable. My daughter has disclosed to a play therapist this sexual abuse in detail. Yet instead of this judge helping to protect her he puts her in the perpetrator's custody!!!!

I understand that some women have made up stories about they're children's father abusing them when it did not really happen. I even think it is labeled as an actual sickness, yet I have never heard of a child making multiple disclosures, being ignored, and then the punishment placed on the child?! I am now not only trying to protect my daughter, I am now trying to re establish my creditability and get my daughter back. I have reached out to politicians and local agencies, yet no one has been able to make a difference. So I am writing you to see if you have anything that I may be able to use to help in my fight to get my daughter back and insure her safety. If nothing else to do what I can to get judge Cashman (who seems to have a thing for looking at sexual abusers as the victim) off the bench to pay for his mess ups!

Please let me know if you know of any way I can get some help.

childrensrights@adelphia.net

Sincerely yours,Kim

January 10, 2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder said...

People like this scumbag judge really infuriate me, 60 days for raping a little girl over 4 years...he should be hung by his eggs until dead.

This is what the moonbats bring us, and we have noone but ourselves to blame for letting them.

January 11, 2006 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home