Monday, January 16, 2006

Come Visit Me at My New Home!

Hey, gang.. I've finally passed into the world of legitimacy of my own formal website. Please visit me at http://MsUnderestimated.com. I look forward to seeing you there! I now have the bandwidth, server capacity, etc., that I'm going to be able to video blog! Have patience, please, as I learn this new "Moveable Type" format. I look forward to seeing you all there, and please feel free to give me feedback (and help!) on my new site!

I have to give credit, where credit is due. Gribbit has helped me A LOT along the way, and is the main designer on my new site. He's had to lovingly coax me along the way, sometimes twisting my arm a bit (LOL), but all the same, I couldn't have dont it without him.

Love to all of you, and see you there! ........Ms. U.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eat a dick horseface

February 23, 2012 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home